Curls 'N' Locks is a Lalaloopsy character. She is Lalaloopsy Land's most particular and picky resident! She's super-choosy, and she always wants what other people have. She has lovely golden hair, and her favorite food is porridge...but only if it's just right. Her name is based off of the curly style of her gold locks!
Curls 'N' Locks lives up to her namesake. She has fair skin with bright pink cheeks and curly golden hair. Her bangs look uneven, with a single strand curling down on both sides and cheek length hair worn with two blue ribbons.
Curls wears a yellow dress with puffed sleeves with dark blue lining, a blue sash belt, lighter blue pockets, and a two-layer skirt with ruffles on both of them. She wears white socks and light blue Mary Janes.
She has three Gummy bears that are transparent. The papa bear is big and orange and has glasses on, while Mama bear is medium sized and pink with a bow on her left ear, then finally baby bear is small and yellow with a diaper.
Ryan F-Freeman's Adventures of Lalaloopsy Appearances
- She will appear in Jewel Sparkles' Adventures.
- Her birthday is October 29th.
- October 29th is National Oatmeal Day.
- She is based on the fairytale character, Goldilocks.
- She is released along with Scarlet Riding Hood, Little Bah Peep, Tuffet Miss Muffet, Pete R. Canfly and Snowy Fairest. Also along with Cinder Slippers, Prince Handsome, Alice in Lalaloopsyland and Wacky Hatter.
- She is friends with Scarlet Riding Hood, Little Bah Peep and Tuffet Miss Muffet.
- She is the fifth Lalaloopsy doll to have blonde hair.